Genuine Scooters is excited to announce the launch of our Online Parts Ordering System (OPOS). This secure site is open for business and you can order parts anytime, anywhere and on any device, including your tablet or phone.
Please visit parts.genuinescooters.com to place your parts order.
There are a few things to note:
• The pricing for each part is shown as two separate prices: MSRP and dealer cost. This eliminates the need to reference a spreadsheet or call when quoting customers.
• All parts diagrams have been updated to reflect model, year and color changes.
• The only form of payment accepted continues to be either credit or debit card. All card transactions are 100% encrypted and PCI compliant.
• Warranty claims will continue to be processed via Simply Warranty. You will need to contact Josh Roberts to apply warranty credits to web orders.
• Your PO number can be added at checkout. I will appear on your invoice.
• Parts that are out of stock will be highlighted in red. You can place an order for parts that are out of stock. All parts in-stock will ship. We will contact you when back ordered parts arrive.
*As with anything new, we understand that there will be a learning curve with the OPOS website. We encourage each of you to place your orders via OPOS to take advantage of the ease that online ordering provides.
If you have any questions while you are navigating through the site and placing orders, please contact your sales representative or Josh Roberts at 773-433-1304. You can also email your questions to email@example.com.